AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bheema Scheme Eligibility | bima.ap.gov.in | YSR Bheema Scheme Amount | YSR Bima Scheme Status | YSR Bima Scheme Age Limit | YSR Bheema Scheme Toll free Number | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | AP YSR Bheema Yojana Beneficiary List
As you all know, the government of Andhra Pradesh is running various schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Recently, the government of Andhra Pradesh launched an insurance scheme called YSR Bheema. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information about the YSR Bheema scheme. What is the YSR Bima scheme? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. Therefore, if you are interested in grasping every detail regarding the scheme, you are requested to read this article very carefully until the end.
Table of Contents
YSR Bima Scheme
The YSR Bheema Scheme is a kind of insurance scheme that provides accident protection to the families of the poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in an accident or becomes permanently disabled, the sum insured will be received by a member of the beneficiary’s family. Through this scheme, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will receive benefits of about 1.14 crores.
The government has decided on a budget for this scheme of Rs 510 crores. Under the YSR Bheema scheme, insurance coverage of 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary family member within 15 days. In addition to this amount, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will also provide immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000. Under the scheme, the beneficiary must pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bima Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main purpose of the YSR Bheema scheme is to provide insurance coverage for the families of poor and unorganized government workers. Under this scheme, the amount of coverage will be given to the beneficiary candidate in the event of permanent disability or death. Through the successful implementation of this scheme, a beneficiary family member will receive financial support.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2022: Application Form Download, Eligibility
- Paymanager Digital Web Portal: paymanager.raj.nic.in, pri paymanager, Pay manager
- Jaivik Kheti Portal 2022: जैविक खेती पोर्टल jaivikkheti.in ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन
Benefits And Features Of YSR Bheema Scheme
- The YSR Bima scheme is a kind of insurance scheme that provides accident safety for the families of poor and unorganized workers.
- If the beneficiary dies, then the amount of insurance coverage will be given to the nominal.
- Citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh will benefit around Rs 1.14 crores through this scheme.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has set a budget of Rs 510 crores.
- Under the insurance coverage scheme, Rs 1.5 to Rs 5 lakh will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- The amount of the claim will be provided within 15 days from the date of filing the claim.
- A family member of the beneficiary will also be given immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary must pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
- The beneficiary will provide proof of identity, which will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
- The claim amount will be directly credited to the bank account using the direct bank transfer method.
- If the beneficiary encounters any problem, they may contact PD DRDA with complaints regarding registration of insurance or payment of a claim.
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
- The first from 18 to 50 years old – insurance coverage of 5 lakhs for accidental death and total permanent disability.
- Secondly, from 51 to 70 years old – insurance coverage in the amount of 3,000,000 rupees in case of death as a result of an accident and complete permanent disability.
- The third from 18 to 50 years old – insurance coverage of 2 lakh rupees in case of natural death.
- Fourth From 18 to 70 years old – Insurance coverage of 1.5 million rupees in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident.
Note: It should be noted that the amount of the claim will be transferred to the bank account of the nominee within 15 days from the date of filing the claim.
YSR Bheema Scheme Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a white ration card holder.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- income statement
- Passport size photo
- bank account details
- Mobile number
Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
The following people may be nominees under the YSR Bima scheme:
- Beneficiary’s wife
- 21 year old son
- unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
Note: Under the YSR Bima scheme, the recipient will receive an identity card that will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema
To apply for the YSR Bheema Scheme, beneficiaries are not required to undergo any registration. Volunteers will conduct a door-to-door survey and vet cardholders with white rations. After that, the information collected during the survey will be verified by the Minister of Social Welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected. After that, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account including a nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year. For more details, you can visit the official website.