YEIDA Plot Scheme: The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has released information on the distribution of apartments in New Delhi and Noida. The program launches on June 30, 2022. It has been signing a large number of contracts for land plots. On September 7, 2022, after the revision of YEIDA, new rules will be adopted. In this post, we will not only discuss the eligibility requirements and application procedures for the YEIDA Lot Scheme 2022 (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Lot Scheme), but we will also inform you of any new updates to the scheme.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2022
According to the YEIDA plot plan, the plot is intended for industrial and institutional use. YEIDA is preparing to start a residential property project through which they will sell plots of land 16, 17A, 18, 20 and 22D in Greater Noida. The scheme offers 477 plots ranging in size from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters. Under the current project, some of the plots are identical to those left over from previous schemes, while others are completely new. Individuals can submit applications for the program online between Sept. 7 and Oct. 7, and allocations will be made by lottery on Nov. 18.
Applicants will be required to pay a deposit equal to 10% of the total cost of the plot before submitting an application on the Authority’s website under the scheme. Various payment methods will be offered.
- Those who are willing to pay separately will be given priority in allocating plots of land; (once)
- One-time payment of part of the full cost, the rest paid in installments, will be considered later. (50:50)
- If you choose to pay 30% of the total amount at one time and pay the remaining 70% in installments, the least discount will be given. (30:70)
YEIDA Introduces Option to Change Payment Method
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority announced on October 3 that it had changed its plot planning guidelines to assist bidders who had previously registered 400 plots for sale. The project was introduced by Yida on September 7th, and the distribution of drawings is scheduled for November 8th. 54,195 candidates have purchased project manuals, and 31,150 have paid the required fees.
Applicants who have submitted land planning applications before can now modify the payment method if they are awarded the lot. Now, customers can visit our website and modify the selection according to their preferences. If a client wants to pay a one-time fee, their application will be placed in the priority pool for the first draw. From October 3, the CEO may adjust the installment payment. Districts 16, 17, 18, 20 and 22D each comprise 326 residential plots.
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme: Site Details
The largest number of accessible plots is 262 plots of 120 square meters, followed by 67 plots of 200 square meters, 56 plots of 300 square meters, 40 plots of 162 square meters, and 19 plots of 19 square meters. 90 square meters, 16 of 60 square meters. There are only four plots of 2000 sqm, eight plots of 1000 sqm and five plots of 500 sqm.
Plots in districts 29, 32 and 33, which were previously available for sale, are now being added under this new scheme. In the past, authorities have also started implementing plans for shops and kiosks in areas close to Noida International Airport. The authority received some 13,889 applications, but only 416 available plots in YEIDA’s Districts 16, 18 and 20.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||07th September 2022|
|Application Closing Date||10th October 2022|
|Draw Result on||18th November 2022|
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme Overview
YEIDA Plot Scheme Benefits
As the plots will be located close to the airport, there will be excellent expansion opportunities for existing businesses.
- There are three payment methods available for purchasing plots of land. Three payments are comfortable as individuals applying for the program can pay in full directly or in instalments.
- Recipients will be awarded ninety-year leases as part of the program.
- Over a ninety-year period, there are countless expansion opportunities for the company; therefore, the site will be of great benefit to the applicant.
- There are only four plots of 2000 sqm, eight plots of 1000 sqm and five plots of 500 sqm.
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Eligibility
The YEIDA program can only be enrolled by applicants who:
- Applicants are required to be citizens of India.
- The applicant should not have been offered any other plots or apartments at any point in time before.
- Applicants must be contract eligible, of sound mind, and not prohibited by any applicable law from conducting business in order to be considered.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Only the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are eligible to submit a plot or apartment application.
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership.
- Registered trusts can apply
- Sole proprietorships can apply.
- Registeredsocieties can apply.
- It is possible to apply for a limited liability partnership form.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- Public sector businesses can apply
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
YEIDA Plot Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- The Registrar of Companies issues the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issues the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Deed of Registered Trust
YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application process
- First, visit the official website.
- After navigating to the official website, the home page will appear on the screen.
- To register, use the “Register here” option available on the home page.
- A new page will open called Entrepreneur Registration.
- Fill in the required fields shown in the text box, such as “Company Information”.
- To register, select the button provided.
- After that, your registration should go smoothly.
- Once you click the button to log in, enter your login credentials and select a plan from the dashboard, an application form will appear on the screen for you to fill out.
- You will be required to provide the information requested by this application form, such as your personal details, which are displayed on the form provided.
- To continue, select the “Save and Next” option.
- The submission of your application form will be successfully completed.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Draw List
- After logging in to the account, click this link to view the lottery result information list on the official website.
- After that, select the scheme option from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Plot Results” option from the menu.
- After doing so, check out the list of winners in full.