WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Application Status | WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023 | West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Apply Online
The government of West Bengal is known to have introduced various girls’ education programs. Due to economic problems, many girls are unable to receive an education. To overcome this situation, the West Bengal government has introduced West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023. This article will provide you with all the important information about the kanyashree prakalpa scheme, like what it is kanyashree prakalpa scheme in west Bengal. Its objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and more. If you are interested in knowing every detail about the Kanyashree prakalpa scheme in West Bengal, then you need to read this article carefully until the end.
Table of Contents
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
Under West Bengal’s Kanyashree Prakalpa program, girls in West Bengal will receive financial help to finance their education. The main purpose of the scheme is to ensure girls’ education until at least 18 years old and to delay marriage. Through this program, girls’ lives and status will improve as they receive an education. Led by Kanyashree in West Bengal, Prakalpa will provide financial assistance to girls aged 13 to 18 in grades 8 to 12. There is also an income standard to apply for this program, but this income standard does not apply to girls with special needs, orphans, and girls from JJ homes.
West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Incentives
WB kanyashree prakalpa scheme offers two incentives as follows:-
- A scholarship of Rs 750 per annum is given to girls aged 13 to 18 years and grades 8 to 12, provided they are unmarried at the time.
- A one-off grant of Rs 25,000 upon the girl turning 18, provided she is unmarried and engaged in academic or professional pursuits.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of West Bengal|
|Objective||Provide financial help to girls so that they can continue their education and delay marriage|
Objective Of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
The main objective of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023 is to provide financial help to girls to enable them to pursue higher education and delay marriage. The program was launched primarily to curb child marriage. To this end, the West Bengal government provides financial assistance every year if the girl continues her education till 12th grade. Hence, parents are motivated to educate their girls and delay marriage until at least 18 years old.
West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Statistics
|One time grant||228314||217462|
Benefits And Features Of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
- Girls in West Bengal will get financial help to fund their education under West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme 2023.
- The main objectives of the plan are to curb child marriage and promote education up to the age of 18.
- Through this program, the status of girls will be improved.
- Under the scheme, financial help of Rs 750 will be given to girls every year.
- This financial aid is provided to girls attending grades 8-12 or ages 13-18.
- A one-off grant of Rs 25,000 for schools under West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa 2023 will also be given to girls above 18.
- Financial assistance will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- There is also an income criterion to apply for the program, but it can be waived for girls with special needs, orphans, and girls from JJ homes.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 18.
- Candidates should be enrolled in Class 8 to Class 12 or equivalent.
- Annual household income not exceeding Rs 120,000.
- This income criterion is waived for girls with special needs, orphans, and girls from JJ homes.
- Girls with special needs up to grade 8 can also apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is also open to a variety of vocational, technical, and physical education courses.
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificates
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Statement declaring you are unmarried
Procedure To Apply For West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2023
- First, you must pick up an application form from the institution you are studying at
- Now you need to fill out this form carefully
- Ensure all the information you submit (such as name, age, income details, bank details, etc.) is correct.
- After that, you need to attach all required files to the form
- Now you need to submit this application form to your institution
- You are the principal of the institution who will give you a confirmation receipt which you must keep carefully as it contains your form number, name, and other important details
Track Your Application Status
- First, you must go to the official website of the kanyashree prakalpa Scheme.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to click track application status.
- You will now be presented with a new page where you have to select your year and plan type and enter your applicant ID, date of birth, and verification code.
- After that, you need to click submit
- The status of your application will be displayed on your computer screen.