The Ministry of Labour and Employment is responsible for labor issues. The Uttar Pradesh state government has only recently launched the UP Labour Card scheme. As part of the program, every worker in the state must register their information to take advantage of the many benefit programs the state offers. In this article, we will find out what is Uttar Pradesh Labour Card is, what its benefits are, what qualifying documents are required, and how to apply.
Table of Contents
UP Labour Card 2022
The Indian government has set up a ministry called “Ministry of Labour and Employment” specifically to take care of workers’ welfare. As the name suggests, the ministry’s main focus is the employment and welfare of workers. The vast majority of people in India belong to the low-income economic class, and most of them rely on manual labor, farming, and other similar activities for their livelihoods.
The Uttar Pradesh government has set up the UP Labour Card to provide social and economic security to its employees. An identity card known as a “labor card” is a card issued by the state government and governed by the central government. This card helps workers and the families they support.
Key Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Labour Card
|Name of Article||UP Labour Card|
|Department||The Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Benefits||Financial aid to beneficiaries and family members|
|Online Portal||Click Here|
Objectives of the UP Labour Card 2022
The primary purpose of the UP labor card is to provide financial assistance to eligible workers, including members of the working class and their families. By giving them a unique number on the card, the government can easily track them, so they can take advantage of the various benefits offered by the state. Workers participating in the program will be eligible to receive benefits from various state government programs.
UP Labour Card Benefits
- One of the many advantages of this card is the benefits for the cardholder and their respective family members.
- Cardholders are eligible for free health insurance.
- Also, according to Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana, loans and advances are provided to employees for building houses.
- These cardholders helped two women during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Workers with valid labor certification will receive financial assistance if they are injured or killed on the job.
- Various scholarships are available to the children of workers with labor certification.
- The program’s benefits package also provides assistance with improving skills and assistance with the purchase of bicycles.
UP Labour Card Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to these. Neither men nor women are eligible to apply to the program if you fail any organization.
- Labour Party members must be between 18 and 60 years old to join the organization. Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- A laborer basically just needs to be a permanent resident of the state.
- Employees are advised to operate in an unorganized capacity.
- Labour needs to prove that you are a member of the cited organized sector. You cannot be a member of EPF, NPS, or ESIC.
- The monthly labor remuneration shall not exceed Rs 15,000.
- You must be registered as a worker with your local regional labor office.
Uttar Pradesh Labour Card Documents
The card requires some documents to be submitted along with the form to receive benefits:-
- State Proof of Uttar Pradesh. (Aadhaar card or election card of the applicant)
- Ration card
- Bank account number for transfer of money
- Email ID (Optional)
- Family Photograph
- Aadhaar card numbers of family members.
- Mobile number.
How to Apply Online for UP Labour Card 2022
To register for a UP labor card, applicants must follow the instructions provided below:
- You must first visit the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Labour.
- On the home page of the website, you must find online registration and renewal options and Select them.
- After selecting this option, a pop-up window will appear and you must read all instructions on the Labor Act Administration page.
- Then you have to click “New Registration” to register on the website.
- You can then optionally enter the desired user ID and desired password. After you have successfully created a username and password, you must enter them on the home page.
- Enter user credentials and click the Login button.
- Enter your login credentials and click the Login button.
- Then, on the form page, you must enter all your personal information and requested information. Then, upload the required files.
- After that, click the submit button.
- You will then be asked to pay the fee.
UP Labour Card 2022 Offline Application Process
UP Labor Card 2022 Offline is simple. Just follow these steps carefully:
- First, you have to visit the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Labour.
- On the home page of the website, find the option to download the labor card form.
- The form will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Then take a printout of the downloaded PDF.
- Fill in all the details with a ballpoint pen. Also, please attach the relevant documents required for registration.
- When you have to submit it to the appropriate authority in your state, the labor department in your area.
- Where you will submit the form and you must pay the application fee.
- After the application fee is approved by the authorities, you will be issued a Lever card for Uttar Pradesh.
UP Labour Card Status Check
In order to check your appealed labor status for an application you filled out online or offline, you must follow these steps:
- First, applicants must visit the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Labour.
- The home page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to find the option to verify your registration number.
- A new page will open there. You must click the “Click here to verify registration number” option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter your Aadhar card number/application number/registration number.
- Now enter the verification code shown on the screen and click on the search option.
- The application status will be displayed.