UAN Card Online Download: To access all the details on your EPFO account, you need to use your UAN (Universal Account Number). That’s why it’s really important always to remember your UAN. You can get a copy of your UAN card from the EPFO website and save it on your device so that you never forget this number. Remember that you’ll need to log in with your UAN to download the card, which means you must know your UAN number.
UAN Card Online Download 2023
Every employee in a company is given a unique 12-digit number called the Universal Account Number (UAN). This number was introduced in 2014 and has made things much easier for employees regarding tasks like checking their Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) level, withdrawing funds, and applying for loans secured by the EPF (PF). The best part is that your UAN remains the same, even if you change jobs. The Employees’ Provident Fund Office issues a UAN Card containing your personal information. You need to update your UAN card to link your previous and new PF accounts whenever you switch jobs.
Key Highlights of UAN Card Download
|Name||UAN Card Download|
|Full form||Universal Account Number (UAN) Card Download|
|Objective||To download UAN Card|
Details Included on the UAN Card
- Employee Name
- Employee Unique Account Number (UAN) of 12 digit
- Know Your Customer (KYC) details
- Name of Father or Husband
- QR code
- Date stamp
How to Download UAN Card Online
To download your UAN Card, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the EPFO portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Member e-Sewa” tab.
- Enter your UAN number and password.
- Fill in the captcha code and click the “Sign in” button.
- Once logged in, your EPF account page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “View” option under the menu.
- Select “UAN Card”, and it will display on your screen.
- Click on the “Download” button to save it to your device.
- Finally, take a printout of the UAN card for future reference.