Swayam Registration: Online Free Learning Courses: In order to provide an online platform to all students of India, the concerned authorities have launched the SWAYAM portal. In this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the portal designed and developed by the authorities of India. Today we will share the specifications of the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds website. We have discussed the step-by-step guide through which you can register under the portal. We also shared the important dates when the survey will take place in the portal.
Table of Contents
About NPTEL Swayam Registration Portal
SWAYAM is a program initiated by the Government of India. It is designed to achieve the three main principles of education policy, namely access, equity and quality. The main motive for launching this website is to bring the best teaching and learning criteria to the whole country. Through this website, teaching-learning experience can come from the classroom and can be undertaken through audio-video images. Classroom courses from grade 9 to post-graduation accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. All courses are interactive and prepared by the best teachers in the country. In addition, all courses are free.
Heightlights of NPTEL Swayam Registration Portal
|Name of Article||Swayam Registration Portal|
|Objective||Digital classes to all of the residents|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Swayam Registration Fees
The student does not have to pay any costs for registration. The courses offered on the Swayam portal are free. But all those students who want to get a certificate after completing their courses, have to pay a certain amount. The candidates who wish to obtain a certificate must be registered on the Swayam portal and the certificate will be issued only to those students who have registered on the portal and paid the fees.
|Online Registration||16th to 22nd February|
|Admit Card||9th March|
|Date of Examination||30th March|
|Declaration of Result||2nd April|
Objective of Swayam
- The main goal behind launching the Swayam scheme is to create appropriate content, of course, down to the post-graduation level.
- Create a single online platform to run and host thousands of courses.
- Online exam will take place and certificates will be awarded to the students.
- Recommend institutions for Choice Based Credit System swayam courses.
- To meet the demands of students studying in universities and colleges.
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
- NPTEL (National Program for Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for Non-Technical Postgraduate Education
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for undergraduate education
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for School Education
- NIOS (National Institute for Open Schooling) for school education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for extracurricular students
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for Management Studies
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research) for Teacher Training Program
|Course Name||Examination Date|
|Ancient Greek and Medieval Philosophy||09 May 2020|
|Basics of Arabic||09 May 2020|
|City and Metropolitan Planning||09 May 2020|
|Communication Skills (BAL-002)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-I (ORU-001)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-II(ORU-002)||10 May 2020|
Benefits of Swayam Registration
- The best education and resources are provided under swayam to the underprivileged students
- By increasing people’s knowledge, it helps in the development of society
- Anyone, anytime, anywhere can gain knowledge through the program
- You don’t have to pay tuition fees for it
Registration Method at NPTEL Swayam Portal
- Please visit the official website first
- You will arrive at the homepage of the website
- Click on the Swayam registration link provided above
- Or click here directly
- A new web page is displayed on the screen
- Fill in your personal details
- Enter a username and password
- Verify your ID via email
- Finally, click create.