Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Excel Download | सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना कैलकुलेटर | Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Online | SSY Calculator Interest Rates
People who want to invest in an SSY plan can use the SSY calculator to find out how much they will get back at the end of the semester. The operation of the SSY Calculator, as well as the calculation of the SSY’s expiration after the next 21 years, will be fully covered in the next article. Also, we will discuss Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana’s Calculator: SSY Calculator Pros and Cons, Pros and Cons. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Estimation Methodology, Eligibility Requirements, and Documentation Required for SSY Program.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, or SSY for short, is a modest savings scheme launched by the Government of India (GOI) in 2015 as part of the most successful “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign” undertaken by the current government. SSC accounts can be established at post offices and private and public sector banks. Interest rates are determined quarterly by the Government of India.
- Since we have to calculate the latest calculation for the period April 2022 to June 2022, the annualized interest rate is 7.60%.
- Minimum and maximum annual investment amounts of INR 250 and 150,000 respectively
- Investors must contribute at least INR 250 per year for 15 years to maintain the account.
- The annual return is deposited into the account and can be collected when the girl turns 21 or gets married, whichever comes first.
- At age 18, up to 50% of funding may go towards further education for girls. For the next three years, only the balance will accrue interest.
- Early withdrawal is permitted only if the infant dies or requires medical attention due to a life-threatening condition.
- SSY accounts do not accrue interest after the scheme expires.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Benefits
- It enables you to know exactly the value at maturity when the account is prepaid.
- You can also configure the calculator to calculate due values based on quarterly or annual installments.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator can be very accurate if adjusted properly.
- The calculator eliminates errors that can occur when manually calculating due values.
- You can change the amount you want to invest at any time and still get the maturity value in seconds.
- This online calculator is simple to use and can be used from the comfort of your home.
- Like us on Facebook
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator Eligibility
By using the SSY calculator, anyone who is considering investing in an SSY plan can determine the amount they can expect to receive when the plan expires. For anyone to use the SSY calculator, they must meet the requirements set out in the program’s eligibility criteria.
- Applicant girls must be Indian citizens.
- Ages over 10 are not accepted.
- Only 2 girls can benefit from a family.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator: SSY Calculator Assumptions
The Sukanya Samriddh SSCi Calculator calculates how much you will get back based on the amount you put into the scheme. Therefore, you can calculate the amount due based on the time and use that information to plan your child’s future. Rashtriya Puraskar Portal
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator makes many assumptions for this calculation, such as:
- An investor deposits the same amount every year.
- After the 15th year, there is no deposit until the 21st year. Therefore, the Sukanya Samriddhi calculator calculates the interest based on the funds already invested.
- During the 21 years of the SSY program, the interest rate has remained the same: 7.6%.
- On April 1st of each year, make a full-year deposit.
- The first day of each month is the time to deposit.
- In 21 years, you cannot withdraw any money.
SSY Calculator Example to Understand
The calculator should ask for the girl’s age and the amount to be invested. The minimum amount you can invest in the scheme is Rs 250 and up to Rs 150,000.
For example, the Srinaths invested in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana when their daughter Nitya was born.
They contribute INR 50,000 per year for 14 years. They don’t take any money out of the plan while it’s running.
At the current interest rate of 7.60%, a total investment of INR 700,000 will earn a total interest of INR 14,14,196 after 21 years. By the time Nitya turns 21, the investment will be worth Rs 21,14,196.
SSY Calculator Working
- The calculator shows that your daughter in the program is no less than 2015.
- An annual investment of at least Rs 250 must be shown. Up to Rs 150,000. You can choose the amount you pay each year.
- That’s it, Maturity Completion Investments will appear on the screen.
- For example, if one chooses 2015, an investment of Rs 105,000 will yield 65,93,071 in 2036.
Formula to Calculate the Interest
Below, you can see the formula: This is the compound interest formula for calculating interest
A = P(r/n+1) ^ nt
- T – Interest accumulated over time.
- P represents the main amount.
- r is the interest rate.
- n is the number of times interest is added to itself in a given year.
- It shows how many years have passed.
Let’s look at an example to explain how this formula works:
Suppose Mrs. Sharma puts rupees. 50,000 people enter Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana every year. She kept the money for 14 years. She also did not withdraw any money during the program’s 21 years.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Providers
- Axis Bank
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- Central Bank Of India (CBI)
- Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bank Of India (BOI)
- Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Indian bank
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- UCO Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank (PSB)
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
SSY application forms can also be obtained from post offices.
Lock-in Period of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has a 21-year commitment period. Additionally, those who put in the funds must invest at least once a year for 14 years to keep the account active. The minimum amount you can deposit into your account is Rs 250 per year. Also, up to Rs. 1,50,000 can be invested in a financial year.
But after the 15th year, you can choose not to deposit any more funds into the SSY account until the 21st year. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account will continue to earn interest at the rate previously used for investments. Therefore, the final amount at the end of the program will be added to the interest earned.
How SSC Calculator Helps
The SSC calculator is only for those who want to invest in this program. It can help you determine how much your girl will receive at the end of the program term.
So, this calculator saves potential investors from doing a lot of math.
This calculator is free to use and can be found online for the convenience of investors.
Disadvantages of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Although the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator is very simple and useful, some factors work against it.
- If set incorrectly, inaccurate results may be returned.
- Even if the government has set a maximum of Rs. For an annual investment of 150,000, the calculator does not limit the annual investment; therefore, if you enter an investment of more than Rs. 150,000, the calculator will still calculate the expiration value.
- The interest rate in the calculator remains the same, if it changes then you have to do all the calculations yourself.
Calculators assume a lot of things, and if you don’t understand those assumptions, then you have a hard time calculating.