SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form | SC Post Matric Scholarship Status | SC Post Matric Scholarship Apply Online | SC/ST Scholarship Registration
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022: In order to promote education, the state government and the central government have launched various programs. These devices are launched sometimes according to income criteria and sometimes according to the category of the student. So, in order to fulfill the purpose of promoting education to all students across the country, the government has launched SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022. Through this article, we are going to give you complete details about this program like that is the SC Post Matric Scholarship Program? , its eligibility, benefits, features, purpose, required documents, application procedure, etc. So, if you want to grasp all the details regarding the program then read this article very carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
About SC Post Matric Scholarship Program
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 is a centrally sponsored program which was initiated by the central government and is implemented by the administration of the state government and the administration of the Union Territories. Under this scheme, financial aid is provided to Scheduled Caste students at the post-matric level so that they can continue their studies without encountering financial obstacles. It should be noted that the program is only available for education in India. This scheme is granted by the government of the state where the applicant permanently resides. The total number of places under this program is 4200. Under this program, SC students pursuing studies beyond 12th grade will receive scholarships. SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Evaluation of the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
It should be noted that only students are eligible for the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 whose parents income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 800,000. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will assess the performance of this program once every three years. All states implementing this program will need to monitor the physical and financial performance of the program. States also require submitting financial and physical progress reports to the central government. Full year details of the student must be kept by the state government in order to renew the scholarship.
Highlights SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Schedule Caste Student|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to scheduled caste students|
|Official website||Click Here|
Purpose of the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
The main objective of SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 is to provide scholarships to all students who belong to a scheduled caste and who are unable to finance their studies due to their financial situation. Through the successful implementation of the program, all Scheduled Caste students will receive financial aid. Every student will enjoy their fundamental right to education. Under this scheme, SC students pursuing studies beyond 12th grade will be considered. All institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be covered by this scheme.
SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 4 Crore Students Will Enjoy Benefits
On December 24, 2020, the central government approved a sum of Rs 59,048 crore for the scheme. Of these Rs 59,048 crore, Rs 35,534 crore will be provided by the central government, which comprises 60% of the total amount. The rest will be spent by the state government. This program will replace the current liability system. Due to this existing committed accountability system, state governments only received 11% of the amount of central government aid under the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme, resulting in its termination. SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Now, the central government will spend 60% of the total amount of aid under the program over the next five years. This program will benefit approximately 4 million students. Under this program, the benefit amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries by direct transfer of benefits through the activated payment system Aadhaar. The social audit will also take place in order to strengthen the Scheme’s monitoring mechanism.
Implementation of the SC Post-Matric Scholarship Program
For the effective implementation of SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022, the state government should formulate guidelines to assess the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions. The state government will receive assistance from the central government for all expenses of the scheme. Each year, the program will be announced in May-June. All students who belong to another state and study in other states will receive scholarships from the state to which they belong. SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Amount Under SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Full tuition fees (including non-refundable fees): Rs 2 lakh per year for students studying at private sector institutions and Rs 3.72 lakh per year for private sector flying club
- Living expenses: Rs 3000/- per month per student
- Books and stationery: Rs 5000/- per year per student
- For computer/laptop: Rs 45,000/- single assistance
Note: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will fund this SC scholarship. Tuition fees and non-refundable fees will be paid directly to the institution by the central government via DBT method and payment of other expenses will be made directly to the student’s bank account via DBT method.
Certain Important Provisions of the Plan
- All institutions must incorporate the silent SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 features in their prospectus.
- The central government was designed to operate on an online platform.
- This online portal will verify eligibility, caste status, aadhaar verification and provision of assistance with time period.
- Students can submit their applications through the national scholarship portal
- The institutes will check the applications on the NSP portal.
- All establishments must respect the limit of the slots allocated to them
- New entrants will be selected based on the entrance exam merit list
- The establishment must verify all the details before forwarding it to the ministry
- The student must purchase a computer/laptop in the first year
- Students must have submitted the purchase invoice when applying for the scholarship
- If an institution finds that it has violated the terms of the plan, that institution will be denoted.
- If an institution has denoted, the scholarship will continue to be available to SC students already admitted under this program until the end of the course.
Benefits and Features of the SC Post Matric Scholarship Program
- SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme which was initiated by the central government
- This scheme will be implemented by the administration of the state government.
- The caste enrolled student financial aid program is provided
- This financial aid is provided only at the post-matric level
- Thanks to this program, students can continue their studies despite financial difficulties
- Applicants can only avail the program to study in India
- The scholarship is awarded by the government of the state where the applicant resides
- Only students can benefit from the scheme whose parents’ income does not exceed Rs 800,000
- Program performance will be assessed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment once every 3 years
- The State Government requires to formulate guidelines in order to access the eligibility of beneficiaries and institutions under this program
- The state government will receive assistance from the central government for the expenses of this scheme
- The total number of slots under the program is 4200
- Under this scheme, SC students pursuing studies beyond 12th grade will be considered
- All institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice will be covered by the scheme
- Once this scholarship is awarded to a student, it will continue until the end of the course.
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Program Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Candidate must be studying at post-matric level
- The candidate must belong to the SC category
- If the applications received exceed the available slots, the government will award the scholarship to the best students based on their merit.
- If there is more than one student with equal grades, the scholarship will be awarded to the student with the lowest family income.
- 30% of the available slots will be reserved for SC students
- Only 2 students from the same family can benefit from the device
- The income of the applicant’s parent must not exceed Rs 800000
- If the student fails to be promoted to the next semester or class, the scholarship will be terminated.
Required documents for SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Proof of address
- proof of age
- ID card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- bank details
SC Post Matric Scholarship Program Online Application Procedure
- First, go to the official website of the national scholarship portal
- The homepage will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on the new registration
- Now you have to tick the declaration after reading all the rules and regulations
- After that you need to click continue
- After that, a new form will open in front of you
- You must enter all the required information such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, etc.
- After that you need to click on register
- You must now login using your student registration ID
- Now you need to click on the application form icon
- And now an application form will show on your screen
- You must select the scholarship category
- After that, you have to enter all the information required in this form like your name, date of birth, father’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After that you need to click save and continue
- Now you need to upload all the required documents
- After that, you need to click on Final Submission
- By following this procedure, you can apply for the Scheme
- SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022.