SBI Credit Card Apply Online Details: State Bank of India offers a variety of credit cards to meet the financial demands of customers. Anyone can now apply for an SBI credit card online at sbicard.com. Eligibility for SBI credit card is determined by a number of factors which can be assessed once you apply for a State Bank of India credit card. In this article, we will walk you through the complete process of applying for an SBI credit card online.
Online SBI Credit Card Application Process (SBI Credit Card Apply Online)
Step 1: First, visit the sbi official website.
Step 2: Select the card from the options
Step 3: Click Apply Now and complete the E-Apply for Online Application form.
Step 4: Enter your personal information and verify your phone number
Step 5: Click “Submit”, you will get an instant decision on your application based on the information you provided.
If your application is approved, the SBI Card team will contact you for verification. The card is issued to you once the necessary verification has been completed.
Who Can SBI Credit Card Apply Online
Here are some basic requirements that all applicants must meet according to the SBI card website to apply SBI Credit Card Apply Online:-
- Employee – 21 years or older
- Retired in the age group 40-70 years
- Profession – Employee or self-employed
- Other criteria – Regular source of income, good credit rating, etc.
- Self-Employed over 25 years old
List of Required Documents for SBI Credit Card Apply Online
The following documents are required to apply for an SBI Credit Card Apply Online:
- PAN card
- Copy of Aadhaar card (with first 8 digits masked) or any valid government address proof
- Other documents like your income documents; A salary slip and an income statement, etc. may be required depending on eligibility and credit card policy.
How to Track SBI Credit Card Application Status
The Track Application widget on the homepage or Eapply page i.e. online application page (at the bottom of the page) can be used to check the status of your credit card application. SBI credit. For this purpose, you can follow the steps below:-
- Enter the application number/reference number provided to you when you applied for the card.
- To check the status of your SBI card application, click on the “Track” tab.
Reasons for SBI Credit Card Application Rejection
According to SBI Card, rejection of a credit card application can occur for a variety of reasons, including:
- Non-availability of necessary data/documents: If you do not submit the necessary documents
- Credit score issues: If your credit score is lower, your credit card is less likely to be approved. The higher the credit score, the better the odds.
- Low income: If your income is lower than the bank’s expectations, chances are your credit card will be rejected due to your low income
- Eligibility Based on Age: If you are under 21, your credit card is highly unlikely to be approved.
Que: What is Credit Card?
Que: What are SBI Credit Card Benefits?
Que: What are the current offers available on SBI Credit Cards?
Que: Does SBI Credit Card support International Transactions?
Que: What are the types of SBI Credit Cards?