Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the NIRYAT portal on June 23, 2022. The primary purpose of this portal is to analyze the imports and exports of India. The Prime Minister also opened the new Vanijya Bhawan on 23 June. It will function as an integrated and modern office complex used by two departments that are part of the ministry. In today’s article, we will discuss what the Niryat portal is, its advantages and why it was launched.
Table of Contents
Niryat Portal (National Import-Export Record) 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Niryat portal and opened Vaniya Bhavan on Wednesday, 23 June 2022. NIRYAT, which stands for National Import-Export Record for Annual Trade Analysis, is the complete form of the portal. The primary purpose of the Niryat Bandhu scheme is to improve international trade and ensure that all commercial activities are carried out legally. Through the Niryat portal, stakeholders can obtain important information about India’s global business.
NIRYAT Portal Key Highlights
|Name of Portal||NIRYAT Portal (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade)|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Launched on||23rd, June 2022|
|Objective||Solely on India’s trade statistics|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives of NIRYAT Portal
The Niryat Bandhu scheme was announced as part of the foreign trade policy. The Niryat portal deals with a comprehensive analysis of India’s imports and exports. The primary mission of Niryat Portal is to act as a guide and mentor for the next generation of entrepreneurs entering the field of international trade. According to government plans, NIRYAT will strengthen India’s financial sector in a way that aligns with the country’s 3T focus on business, tourism, and technology. The total budget allocation for the Niryat Bandhu scheme is around 23 crores.
NIRYAT Portal Benefits and key Points
- The NIRYAT portal will bring positive changes in trade and commerce, especially for MSMEs.
- The Niryat Portal is easy to use as users can log into the portal with their username and password and easily access the country’s trade information.
- Real-time information relating to more than 30 different product groups, which are scattered in more than 200 different countries around the world, will be available through this NIRYAT online portal.
- Once the portal is up and running, other information related to significant exports by region will soon be available on the portal. This idea will develop the area as an important export business center.
- This Niryat Bandhu scheme is organized by professionals with excellent knowledge in the field of import and export.
- The Niryat Bandhu initiative not only aims to encourage young business people to engage in exports and imports but also intends to empower these people. He will teach and guide them in exporting and importing directly from their computers using live sessions.
- Young people interested in entering the international trade industry can enroll in this program, which offers online lectures and question and answer sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for Niryat Bandhu Scheme
- An Indian citizen must be a member of the Niryat Portal.
- Whether you are an exporter or importer, entrepreneur or student, you can take advantage of these courses.
An individual who wishes to apply for this scheme must have
- Internet Accessibility
Application Fee for Applying to Niryat Portal
Applicants to the NIRYAT Bandhu Scheme must pay an application fee of Rs. 23,600 along with the application form. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is included in the application fee.
NIRYAT Portal Application/ Registration Process
- To get started, visit niryat.gov.in, the official government website.
- You need to click on the registration link on the homepage.
- You will see a new web page appear on your screen.
- Please enter your email address and verify a process has confirmed it.
- Then fill in all your details.
- To complete the process, you need to hit the submit button.
- You can now access the official NIRYAT website.
The Niryat Bandhu scheme is one of the most effective programs contributing to India’s recent success. The government is actively working to ease business and boost exports. The portal helps with this. The portal will become a training center for young entrepreneurs who want to engage in international trade.