Meghalaya New APL, BPL PDS Ration Card List | Meghalaya Ration Card List Online Check | Ration Card List Meghalaya 2022| Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
As you all know, the ration card is a mandatory document that allows the citizens to use many services provided by the government. So today we are going to tell you about Meghalaya Ration Card List through this article, such as what is Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022? what are the types? its purpose, benefits, application process, etc. So if you want to know every detail related to the 2021 Meghalaya Ration Card List, you are requested to read this article carefully till the end.
What Is Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022?
The ration card is a very important document issued by the Food and Consumer Affairs Department. By means of ration cards, the ration card holders can get rations such as rice, wheat, oil, etc. from a fair price shop at a subsidized rate. A ration card is also used to avail various government benefits and is also used as proof of identity. There are four types of ration cards in the Meghalaya ration card: the BPL ration card, the antyodaya Anna ration card, the Annapurna ration card, and the APL ration card. Through this article we are going to tell you about the procedure to apply for the Meghalaya Ration Card 2022.
Highlights Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
|Name of Scheme||Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022|
|Launched By||Government of Meghalaya|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Meghalaya|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Meghalaya Ration Card
The main purpose of the Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022 is to make the list of beneficiaries available through the official website. Now the residents of Meghalaya don’t have to go to government offices to get details about the ration card. They can check their name on the list of beneficiaries while sitting at home by using the internet through the official website, which will save their time.
Benefits Of Meghalaya Ration Card
- Due to the availability of the Beneficiary List on the official website, the residents of Meghalaya do not need to go to government offices to get details about Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022, which will save their time
- Meghalaya Ration Card is used as an important document when using various government benefits.
- Meghalaya Ration Card is also used as proof of identity.
- Ration card are also used to get scholarship for students.
- The main function of the Meghalaya ration card is to provide food grains to poor people through shops with fair prices.
- Meghalaya Ration Card is also used as proof of identity.
- Applicant’s age must be 18 years or more
- Applicant must not be in possession of the ration card of any other state
- Only married couples can apply for a ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Confirmation
- Age proof
- Proof of Income
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Search the List of Beneficiaries and Details of the Ration Card
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Civil Food Service and the Consumer Affairs Department of Meghalaya.
- A home page will open for you.
- On the homepage you have to scroll down and under the online services section you have to click on details of ration card and beneficiaries.
- Now a list will open for you. You must select the district from this list.
- After that, you need to select DFSO.
- After you select DFSO, you need to select your district
- Now you have to select your village
- Once you select the village, a list of FPS IDs will appear on your screen
- You need to click on your FPSID
- As soon as you select the FPS ID, the list of all beneficiaries belonging to that FPS will appear on your screen.
Procedure To View District Wise Ration Card Count
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Civil Food Service and the Consumer Affairs Department of Meghalaya. A home page will open for you.
- On the home page, you need to click on District RC Counting.
- Now a page will appear on your screen where you need to enter the captcha code.
- After that, you will see a new page on your screen where you need to enter some details such as a month, year, state, district, report name, etc.
- Now you need to click on view reports.
- Once you click on view reports, the ration card district account will appear on your screen.
Procedure to Make a Complaint for Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Civil Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Department of Meghalaya
- A home page will open for you
- On the homepage, you must click on your complaint under the online services section
- A new website will open for you where you need to click on the lodge complaints option
- Now the complaint form will be opened for you where you need to enter the required information.
- After entering all the required information, you need to click submit.
Procedure to Check the Status of a Complaint
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Public Complaints and Control System, the Government of Meghalaya. A home page will open for you.
- On the home page, you need to click on view action status
- Now the status query form is on your screen. You must enter the registration number, password and security code.
- Now you need to click send
- The status of the complaint is on your computer screen
Procedure for Applying for Meghalaya Ration Card 2021
- First of all, you need to get the application form from the district supply officer
- Now you must complete this application form in the prescribed format
- After that, you need to attach the required documents
- Now you have to submit it to the district supply officer
- If the information you provide is correct, the card will be issued by the relevant authority within 15 days and can be obtained at the Deputy Commissioner’s office.
- First, visit the official website of the Government of Meghalaya’s Food and Consumer Affairs Department
A home page will open for you.
- From the home page, you need to click on the form link.
- if you belong to rural area, you must download the rural claim and objection form and if you belong to the urban area, you must download the urban claim and objection form.
- Now you need to complete this application form and attach all the required documents and submit it to the nearest ration office.
Important Forms Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
|Licence for sale of kerosene||Click Here|
|Fair price shop dealership certificate from village durbar||Click Here|
|Application for licence of food grains||Click Here|
|Claims and objection form for rural||Click Here|
|Claims and objection form for urban||Click Here|
Important Links Meghalaya Ration Card List 2022
|About NFSA||Click Here|
|Eligibility criteria for PHH||Click Here|
|Eligibility criteria for AAY||Click Here|
|Apply new ration card||Click Here|
|Guidelines on implementation of non-NFSA||Click Here|
|Wholesaler statistics||Click Here|
|S.K oil wholesaler statistics||Click Here|
|FCI godown statistics||Click Here|
|LPG statistics||Click Here|
|Online services||Click Here|
|Consumer protection||Click Here|
|Consumer court||Click Here|
|Consumer helpline||Click Here|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Click Here|
|Price monitoring||Click Here|
|ST/SC Hostels||Click Here|