Manav Garima Yojana: The Chief Minister of Gujarat will soon declare “Manav Garima Yojana/માનવ ગરિમા યોજના” to help the people of the scheduled caste class who are in poverty. The program aims to improve the economic situation of these people. If you fall into this category, you’ll need to know the program’s eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important details so you can apply. This article will provide you with all the necessary information about the program. It is a vital scheme for the Scheduled Caste, and we hope this article has helped you understand everything about it.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2023
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched Manav Garima Yojana to financially help the Planned Castes, Planned Tribes, OBC and the backward classes of the state. Individuals will be promoted to generate sufficient income and self-employment under the Entrepreneurship Program of the scheme mentioned above. The government will also provide additional tools/equipment to the backward segments of society so that they can start their businesses locally. These tools will mainly be provided to vegetable sellers, carpenters and those involved in cultivation.
Financial assistance of Rs 4,000 will also be provided to eligible Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana beneficiaries. With the successful implementation of the program, unemployment in the state will drop. Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana will also improve the state’s economic situation. You can apply for the program both online and offline.
Objective માનવ ગરિમા યોજના
The government of Gujarat has launched the Manav Garima Yojana to address the adverse impact of the coronavirus lockdown on people experiencing poverty. The scheme’s primary objective is to promote entrepreneurship among its beneficiaries and provide them with employment opportunities. Successful implementation of this scheme is expected to improve the state’s economic status and reduce the unemployment rate.
Key Highlights Of Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme
|Name||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Launched for||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
|Benefit||Providing money related help to all of the scheduled caste community|
Benefits Of Manav Garima Yojana
There are many benefits of the Manav Garima Yojana. Some of the benefits of this program are as follows:-
- This will help all SCs to start their businesses during the lockdown.
- Provide monetary assistance or equipment to beneficiaries under Gujarat Manav Garima
- According to this plan, currency helps Rs. 4000 to purchase equipment without obtaining bank credit.
- Beneficiaries will be provided with various tools to start their local businesses.
માનવ ગરિમા યોજના Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Gujarat
- Applicant must be a member of a Scheduled Caste category
- Applicants must fall into the below poverty line category
- The applicant’s annual household income must be less than-
- Rs 47,000/- Rural
- INR 60,000/- City
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
Tool Kits Provided Under Manav Garima Yojana
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Hair cutting
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
Application Procedure of Manav Garima Yojana
The application procedure to apply for the program is mentioned in the step-by-step guide below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Gujarat Government or the Gujarat Tribal Association.
- On the main page, you have to click on the Manav Garima Yojana option.
- You can click here to download the application form directly.
- Fill in all essential details of the application form
- After completing the application form, please attach all required documents
- Submit your application form to the relevant authorities now.
- After verifying your application, the relevant authorities will transfer the funds through direct benefit transfer.
Procedure to Apply Online for Manav Garima Yojana
- Visiting the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment official website for the first time.
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click Register yourself.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you. On this new page, you have to enter user registration details like your name, gender, date of birth, Aadhar card, number email id, mobile number, password, verification code etc.
- Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Scheme Delhi
- Now you have to click the register.
- After that, you have to go back to the main page and click on login, and update the profile
- Now you have to enter your username, password and verification code
- Then click login
- Now you need to update your profile
- Now you need to choose the Manav Garima Yojana plan
- Afterwards, you must submit the application
- Following this procedure, you can apply for Manav Garima Yojana online