Registration form for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 available at dce.karnataka.gov.in. All candidates who passed their 12th class can now apply online for Laptop Yojana for free. In this article, we will tell you about the important aspects of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
After reading this article, you will learn about the eligibility criteria, process of filling the application form, required documents, registration procedure and other information about the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme for the year 2022.
Karnataka Free Laptops Scheme 2022
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was started by the state government. of Karnataka to provide laptops to all students who passed their 12th exams with merit. In addition to this, various fields of higher education such as medicine, engineering, etc. have been finalized to distribute the laptops to the students. If you are also a student currently studying in the state of Karnataka, you can even apply for a laptop program to avail the benefits of the program hassle-free.
KeyHeighlight Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To providing free laptops|
|Official website||https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/ (earlier https://dce.kar.nic.in/)|
How to Apply Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Here we are going to tell you how to apply for Free Laptops Scheme 2022 online. People will also be able to download Karnataka Free Laptops Scheme Application Form in PDF format through the online mode by following the steps below : –
- First, visit the official website of the Department of College Education at Here.
- On the home page, click on the “Laptop Scheme” tab present on the official website.
- Applicants can directly click the link here to download Karnataka Free Laptop Program Application Form Here.
- Applicants can easily download the Free Laptop PDF file and hence the application form.
- Applicants can then accurately enter all the requested details to completely complete the application form for Muft Laptop Yojana.
- Attach all documents with the form as mentioned in the list of documents section.
- Finally, applicants must “submit” it to the Karnataka Educational Council.
- Kerala Vayomadhuram Scheme 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptops Program
Only applicants fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 would be eligible:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The candidate can belong to any category. However, students in the SC/ST/OBC category will be given preference.
- The student must have passed the 12th class with good grades.
Documents Required for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022
If the applicant is applying for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022, the following documents should be produced along with the application form:-
- Karnataka Residence Certificate.
- Aadhaar card as proof of identity.
- Bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Education certificate
Objectives of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Distribution
The main objective of the Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022 is to promote digital learning (online education for students). Another major goal of the state government. is to encourage students to pursue technical/higher education who are unable to do so due to the financial crisis. Government of Karnataka will encourage bright students who have performed well in 12th class board examinations.
Features of Free Karnataka Laptop Program
In the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, many incentives would be provided to all students in the state of Karnataka. Students taking vocational courses at reputable colleges and polytechnics will be able to benefit. More than 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories would benefit from the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. The program aims to help students belonging to the ST/SC category. Laptops of around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to students.
List of Courses Applicable to Karnataka Free Laptop Program
The full list of applicable courses under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme are as follows:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Study in Freshman Colleges
List of Colleges Participating in the Free Laptop Program
Below is the complete list of colleges where free laptops would be provided with a number of total accounts. Check out the list of college regions:-
Private First Grade Colleges Here.
First Grade Government Colleges Here.