Odisha farmers searching for their name under KALIA Yojana List 2023 can check the official portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. Under the leadership of Odisha, the KALIA Yojana government provided several benefits to farmers or beneficiaries in the form of financial assistance. As the government has released, those in need can check the list of final beneficiaries of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website. Through this post, we will share the step-by-step procedure to find out the latest updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023 beneficiary list. So stay with us and read the full message carefully.
Table of Contents
KALIA Yojana List: Latest Update 01st April 2023
On Saturday, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik offered financial support to farmers under KALIA Yojana to mark Utkal Dibasa (Odisha Day) 2023. Farmers in all parts of the state have benefited from this support, except Jharsuguda. More than 43 lakh farming households have received assistance totaling Rs 877 crores through their bank accounts. Farmers in Jharsuguda will get aid after the by-elections as the code of conduct is in effect. The chief minister said that the welfare of farmers is an important part of the country’s development. Therefore, we start the new fiscal year by providing KALIA assistance.
Key Highlights of Odisha KALIA Yojana List
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is a program of the Government of Odisha. The Government of Odisha has launched the KALIA scheme for farmers, growers, planters, and landless agricultural laborers. Under the scheme, the government will provide the following benefits to beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The scheme’s first and most important benefit is that the government will provide Rs 25,000 to each household over five seasons to help them purchase seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides and use assistance for labor and other investments.
- For farming-related activities such as small goat farming units, small laying hen units, duck farming units, fishing kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, and beekeeping, the government will give Rs. 12500/- for each landless farming family.
- Vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will also be given a subsidy of Rs 10000/- per household per annum for subsistence.
- Life insurance of Rs 2 lakh will also be offered to savings bank account holders above 18 and below 50 at a nominal rate of Rs 330/- (Odisha government will pay Rs 165).
- Personal accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh at a nominal rate of Rs 12/- (Government of Odisha will pay Rs 6) to savings account holders above 18 and below 50.
- Zero-interest crop loans of Rs 50,000 will also be given to farmers.
KALIA Yojana List Objective
The following are the objectives of the government in launching this scheme for farmers:-
- The government’s primary objective is to rescue indebted farmers from the debt trap, for which the government has approved more than Rs. 10000 crore.
- Direct poverty alleviation through financial assistance to the country’s vulnerable farmers, landless laborers, and marginal cultivators.
- Helps 92% of the state’s cultivators and nearly all of the poor landless cultivators
- Inclusive and flexible support systems for farmers
- development of the agricultural sector
- ensure agricultural productivity
- Increase farmers’ income.
Ineligibility for KALIA Yojana List
The following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/Large Farmers
- Non-residents of Odisha
- If the beneficiary or their spouse is an employee under G, CG, or PSU
- If the beneficiary or their spouse is a pension holder
- those professional beneficiaries registered with a professional body
- If the beneficiary belongs to a local urban group
- Those beneficiaries present/Former Central Minister/Minister of State/Member of Parliament/Member of Provinces/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- income tax payer
- If the beneficiary has expired
- holder of constitutional office
Check District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2023
Entrants must follow the steps below to view the list of beneficiaries of the KALIA program:
- First, you need to open the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation..
- You need to click on the “Beneficiary List” option in the menu bar of the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen; now, you must select your region name.
- Then select your Block/ULB, then GP
- Click the “View” button, and you may get a link to the PDF
- Then click the PDF link and enter the verification code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF, and the PDF will appear on your computer screen
- Now you must check your Kalia ID, village name, your name, father/husband name, and gender to confirm your name is on the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
The Odisha State Government uses the Aadhaar Payment Bridging System (APBS) to make the payment process more secure, efficient, and accurate. Under this APBS system, an adhaar seed for each beneficiary is necessary. Today, we will introduce you to this new KALIA Farmer eKYC procedure.
- Eligible Odisha farmers should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- Afterward, you will see the option to complete your e-KYC on the official website.
- Now click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify option.
- If you make any mistake while filling in your Aadhar card number, fill in your Aadhar card details carefully, and your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number is not seeded, you must make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar registration center.
- After completing the KALIA eKYC process, click the option to slow down.
- After completing all the steps, your eKYC will be complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- The applicant must visit the official website to file a complaint under KALIA Yojana.
- The website’s home page will appear on your computer screen, from which you must select the “Online Appeal Request Form” option in the upper right corner.
- A new page with instructions will appear on the screen; please read it carefully and click on the continue option.
- A question will appear on the screen, “Do you want to submit an appeal?” There are two options Yes and No
- Click Yes, and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Click Show Options to view the appeal request form.
- Complete the application form with the details requested
- Click the “Submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear; note it for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- Applicants must visit the official website to track their KALIA Yojana appeal application.
- The website’s home page will appear on your computer screen, from which you must select the “Online Appeal Form” option in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Track Your Application” option on the top right
- A new page will appear where you need to enter your token number
- Click on the display option, and the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
KALIA Yojana List: Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122