The PAN card is an essential document for Indian citizens as the PAN card for identification. Today, we will share the step-by-step procedure through which all citizens of India can apply for an instant e-pan card. In this article, we will share the essential aspects of the Instant E PAN card, launched by the Government of India authorities. This article will cover the fee and the documents required to apply for a PAN card.
Instant E- PAN Card
The Pan Card is an important document issued by the Government of India so that every person can prove their identity without having an extensive list of documents. The Pan Card is also used to use the services of the schemes run by the relevant government departments, so the PAN Card is an essential document for the citizens of India. Recently, interested authorities have launched a new initiative known as the e-PAN card.
Introduction Of E-PAN
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has introduced a new option in the 2020 budget whereby citizens can instantly obtain a permanent account number through an Aadhaar number without submitting any application form. This capability has been introduced to facilitate allotting pallets to Indian citizens. E-Pan can be obtained free of charge in just 10 minutes in electronic copy format.
This instant e-Pan is equivalent to the PAN card you receive after completing the detailed application form. The PAN card is an essential document required to pay income tax, file tax returns, open a bank or debit account, apply for a debit or credit card, etc. This electronic card can be used the same way as a traditional one. PAN card.
Linkage Of E-Pan With Aadhar Card
The instant PAN map will be released in PDF format. The PDF file contains a QR code that will include demographic information such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, and photograph. The 15-digit confirmation number can be used to download the e-Pan from the electronic income tax filing portal. An electronic copy of the e-pan can also be sent to a registered email address.
If you apply for an E-pan on the NSDL or UTITSL website, you must pay for it. On the other hand, if you use the E-pan on the income tax e-filing portal, you do not need to pay any fees. Applying for a PAN card through this method will automatically associate your Aadhaar card with the PAN card.
Objective Of E Pan Card
Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday officially pushed the office to distribute PAN instantly through Aadhaar-based e-KYC. The Income Tax Office said on Twitter that the current way to apply for a PAN is simple. This service is currently available to those PAN candidates with many Aadhaar numbers and Aadhaar registered universal numbers. The designation process is paperless, and candidates are provided with an electronic PAN (e-PAN), eliminating costs.
Implementation Of E Pan Card
Individuals who need to apply for instant e-PAN must enter essential details. Applicants must verify their subtleties using a one-time passphrase (OTP) on a registered mobile phone. Applicants must ensure that their Aadhaar subtleties are correct, as an application may be rejected if cross-information occurs. Upon successful confirmation of the finer points of Aadhar, the candidate will be issued a carefully marked e-PAN along with a QR code. This QR code will transmit segment information along with a photo of the candidate.
The last date to link an Aadhaar card to your PAN card is June 30, 2020. Be sure to link your Aadhar card to your Pan card by the latest date to keep your Pan card active. If you do not link your Aadhaar card to a bank card, your bank card will be invalidated by the authorities.
Benefits Of E-Pan Card
The E PAN card has many benefits recently launched by the relevant government agencies. With the introduction of this electronic PAN card, many people will be able to download the PAN card while sitting at home. The main advantage of the e-PAN card is the availability of the PAN card on our computer screens. We will no longer need to visit a government office to print our PAN Card.
All residents of India must follow the eligibility criteria given below to apply for the instant e-PAN card:-
- Applicants with a PAN card cannot apply for electronic PAN card services.
- The PAN card is only available to residents of India.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The e-Pan card does not apply to HUF, firms, trusts and companies.
- The applicant must have a working mobile phone number.
- The applicant must have a working Aadhar card number.
Requirements Of Instant Pan Facility
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhar card that has never been previously linked to another PAN.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card must be linked to a registered mobile phone number.
- Applicants are not required to submit or upload any KYC documents.
- Applicant must not own more than one pan
- Aadhar card
- Residence address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
Application Procedure Of Instant E Pan Card
To apply for an e-PAN card, you must follow the simple steps below:
- First, visit the official website listed here
- On the home page, click on the “Quick Links” section.
- Then click on the e-Pan card service option.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Press the “Apply Instant e-PAN” or E Pan Online button.
- Recommendations will appear on your screen.
- Check out the recommendations
- To link Aadhar, click Next.
- The instant e-PAN Aadhaar e-KYC online application form will appear.
- Carefully fill in all the data.
- Download caption in colour at 200 DPI resolution, JPEG format, max. size 10 kb and size – 2 * 4.5 cm.
- Upload other documents.
- After completing the process of linking your Aadhar card, complete the instant PAN card form.
- Upon successful submission of the e-PAN application form, a 15-digit confirmation number will be generated.
- The number will be sent to the mobile phone number/email address provided in the application form.
- Save it for future use.
Downloading e-Pan Card Or Application Status
To download the E PAN map, you need to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- First, go to the Official Website given here.
- Clicking on this link will take you to a web page.
- On this web page, you must enter your confirmation number, which will be sent to you after you complete the application for your card.
- Enter the verification code under the confirmation number.
- Click Submit
Procedure To Apply For Instant Pan Through Aadhar
- First of all, go to the official e-filing website.
- The main page will open in front of you.
- You need to click on the instant e-pan in the quick links section on the main page.
- Now you need to click “Get a new e pan“.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you must enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- After that, you must check the box in the ad and click “Continue”.
- You will receive OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to click “Verify Aadhar OTP”.
- After that, you need to click continue.
- You will now be redirected to a new page where you must check the box and accept the terms.
- Now you need to click the Continue button.
- After that, you need to enter OTP and click Continue.
- Now you need to verify your email id by clicking one email id.
- After that, you should check the box and click the Continue button.
- You will receive a confirmation number as soon as you submit your details to Aadhaar for verification.
- You can view the pan distribution status by entering your Aadhar number.