Close Kotak 811 Account Online: Kotak Mahindra Bank has introduced the new Kotak 811 bank account. By downloading the Kotak Mahindra Banking app, you need to register using an Aadhaar number and a PAN number.
If you use a Kotak 811 account, you must provide other important information when you open an account. You should know that this account is valid for one year. To continue banking with the account, you need to convert it to a Full KYC account.
If you are dissatisfied with banking services, do not want to renew services, or wish to close your account for any reason, you can do it quickly. Unfortunately, you cannot close Kotak account online, and you need to visit your nearest branch to complete the process.
Way to Close Kotak 811 Account Online
- To close your Kotak 811 account, you must visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Be sure to bring your original ID, Aadhaar card, and PAN card, as well as a photocopy of your documents.
- Ask a bank employee for a closing account form.
- Please fill out the form and send it along with photocopies of documents.
- The employee may ask you for original documents for verification.
- After successfully submitting the account closure form, your request will get accepted.
- Kotak bank Website:- Click Here.
Closing the account will take several days. Remember to bring the city number of the department with you. The account closing process can take a long time.
You can remind the official to do it quickly if it gets too late to close an account. You must transfer the account balance or clear the history before closing the account.