e SAHAJ Portal Apply Online | Security Clearance Online Registration | e SAHAJ Application Form | esahaj.gov.in Login
As you all know, the government is focusing on digitization. Nowadays, every procedure of applying for various licenses or registration under various schemes is done online. Keeping this in mind, the government has launched the e-SAHAJ portal. Thanks to this security portal, clearances are granted in the civil aviation sector. This portal is a one-stop installation that reduces the manual interface. Information formats are also standardized by this portal. By reading this article, you will get complete details about this portal like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, registration, login, etc. So, if you want to avail the e-SAHAJ portal, you must go through this article very carefully till the end.
About E SAHAJ Portal
A security clearance is required for the granting of permits, permits, approvals, security programs, etc. in civil aviation. For the provision of security clearances in the civil aviation sector, the Government of India has launched the E-SAHAJ portal. This portal processes the application requesting security clearance online. It should be noted that this portal is not responsible for handling any kind of processing applications for the granting of license, consent, approval of any type.
Citizens have to process the application separately with the concerned organization for license, permit, approval, etc. In order to get security clearance through E-SAHAJ portal, citizens have to register on the official website. Now the citizens are not required to visit government officials to get security clearance. This saves a lot of time and money and also ensures transparency in the system.
Key Highlights Of e SAHAJ Portal
|Name of Portal||E SAHAJ Portal|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Security Clearance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
E SAHAJ Portal Objective
The main purpose of the e-sahaj portal is to provide security clearances. This portal automates the process of granting security clearances by the Ministry of Civil Aviation and its affiliated offices which are the Directorate General of Civil Aviation and the Office of Civil Aviation Security. Information formats are standardized via this portal. This portal is basically a single window facility that reduces the manual interface. Other than that, through this portal, the security clearance workflow of the users to the ministry and associated organizations can also be implemented through this portal. The implementation of this hotel will save a lot of time and make the system more transparent.
Features and Benefits of E SAHAJ Portal
- As you may know, security clearances are required for licensing, permitting, approvals, security programs, etc. in the civil aviation industry.
- For providing this security clearance, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has launched the E Sahaj Portal.
- Applications for security clearance are processed online via this portal.
- This portal is not responsible for handling any kind of processing any application for the granting of license, consent, approval of any type.
- Citizens are obliged to process the application separately with the relevant organization for permits, permits, approval, etc.
- In order to use this portal, citizens must register on it.
- Now citizens don’t need to visit government offices to get security clearance.
- This saves a lot of time and money and also ensures transparency in the system.
- This portal is OTP based on user registration.
- There are a total of 13 types of security clearances covered through this portal.
- In due course, the security clearances would be put online.
- This portal also has an option to upload documents.
- Role-based security access is also present on this portal.
- Provision to request clarification from users online and replies sent is also present in this portal.
- This portal also has a dashboard with the status of the application at each level.
- If an applicant wishes to withdraw an already submitted application, the applicant can submit a request online.
- If the request has not been forwarded further, it is discretion.
- PM Swamitva Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन || स्वामित्व कार्ड || प्रधानमंत्री स्वामित्व योजना क्या हैं?
- DESH Stack e Portal 2022
- SHRESTHA Yojana: श्रेष्ठ योजना 2022
- Jaivik Kheti Portal 2022: जैविक खेती पोर्टल jaivikkheti.in ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, लाभ व कार्यान्वयन प्रक्रिया
Types of Security Clearances Available on the Portal
|Facility||Processed by||Types of Application Form|
|New registration on the portal||Applicants/users other than department officials||–|
|Security clearance for a schedule operator permit||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for scheduled commuter airlines||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for nonscheduled operator permit||MOCA (DT SECTION)||B|
|Bidders clearance for Greenfield/brownfield airports||MOCA (AD SECTION)||B|
|Security clearance for flight clearing agency||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for import/acquisition of aircraft for private use||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for flying training organization||DGCA||B|
|Security clearance for foreign aircrew temporary authorization||DGCA||E|
|Security clearance for an auxiliary service provider||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for regulated agents||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for a catering establishment||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for brown handling agency||BCAS||B|
|Security clearance for concessionaries/business establishments intending to work in the security restricted area of an airport||BCAS||B|
Implementation Of The e-SAHAJ Portal
- The user submits the online application through the portal.
- After submission of the application, it will be processed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation and the relevant attachment offices.
- If any clarification is required from the user, clarification will be requested, otherwise the request will be forwarded to MHA.
- MHA takes the decision to process the application.
- If clarifications are needed, the application will be returned.
Procedure To Register On The e SAHAJ Portal
- Please visit the official website of the e sahaj portal first.
- The home page will open for you.
- On the homepage you have to click on registration.
- A new page will appear for you.
- On this new page you will need to enter the following details:-
- Full name of company/firm
- Full name of person
- Mobile number
- Captcha code
- After that you have to click on register.
- Now you need to enter the following details:-
- Application detail
- Company detail
- Foreign collaborator detail
- Board of director detail
- Shareholder detail
- Details of criminal cases
- Now you need to upload all required documents.
- After that you have to click on send.
- By following this procedure you can register on the portal.
Procedure to Login E SAHAJ Portal
- Visit the official website of the e sahaj portal.
- The home page will open for you.
- On the homepage you need to enter your login ID, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on login with password.
- By following the procedure you can login to the portal.