BHU OPD Online Registration 2023: BHU is a medical school and hospital in Banaras, commonly known as Banaras Hindu University. BHU has started offering online OPD appointment and registration services. To consult a doctor at BHU, you must first register on bhuopd.com and schedule an online appointment. The outpatient appointment process for Banaras Hindu University BHU Hospital is now live. This article explains the scheduling process for the BHU Trauma Center and the BHU SSH OPD. If you have trouble booking a time slot, please read this article first.
BHU OPD Online Registration 2023
BHU is a medical school and hospital in Banas, commonly known as Banaras Hindu University. BHU has started offering online OPD appointment and registration services. To see a doctor at BHU, you must register and schedule an online appointment. To save time and resources, BHU has begun accepting online registration visits. OPD is the first thing we need when we go to the hospital. BHU is one of the hospitals in India that offers the option of scheduling OPD online.
AIIMS Delhi Online Appointment
Details of BHU OPD Online Registration
|Name of the post||BHU OPD Online Appointment|
|Hospital Name||Sir Sunderlal Hospital – Banaras Hindu University|
|Type||Trauma Center Super Specialty Hospitals|
|Affiliated From||Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu Hospital|
|Funded By||Public, Government|
How to Register for BHU OPD Online
To register for BHU OPD online, follow these steps:
- First, enter the official website BHU OPD online registration page.
- The screen will display the home page. You can find a Sir Cendral’s Hospital link on the home page.
- Afterward, select “View Services” to view a list of the portal’s services.
- Currently, you can choose between two services: Public OPD Reservations and Student/Staff OPD Reservations.
- Then select the relevant option. Your screen will go to a new page.
- There are two options on the page: “Select Category” and “Select Department”.
- Then, select the appropriate department among the departments in the Departments section.
- After that, select the item from the drop-down menu and click on Inspect. All open slots will be displayed on the right side of the page.
How to Book an Online Appointment at BHU OPD
Check out the steps below to get an online appointment with BHU OPD:-
- Once you have completed the registration process (above) and department selection, please follow the instructions below.
- Here you should select your desired date and time for your appointment. Click to continue.
- You will now see a registration form on the page asking you to enter your patient’s information.
- You should now fill out the registration form with patient information and click the Next button.
- On your screen, a payment link will open where they ask to pay for the appointment.
- Next, pay the fee, then save the appointment receipt for your records. This form can also be printed.
- Suppose you need to wait to download the appointment receipt after payment. Another way to check is provided below.
- Go to the BHU OPD Online Registration Services page, select the Print Appointment option, enter the patient’s email address and phone number to obtain a fee receipt, and click the Print Appointment option.
Download the BHU OPD Online Registration App
BHU has also released an app for registration and booking. This app makes OPD with BHU OPD Online more convenient. So, create a simple registration and download the APP for it.
- Visit Google Play Store and look for the BHU OPD Online Registration app to download.
- You can also visit https://play.google.com and click on the direct link.
- You can use the Play Store search engine to find the app. The application is called SSH IMS BHU. Search for IMS BHU to find the app on Google.
- The app will now appear on the page; click the Install button to access it.
- To schedule an appointment, repeat the registration process above.
- Afterward, you can easily schedule your appointment through the app.
- After the payment process is completed, you can get the recipe.