Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme 2022: Government of Haryana to start Rs. 15,000 loan scheme for small businesses to realize the vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat. These R. 15,000 loans would be given to about 3 lakh poor to start their own business at just 2% interest rate. The Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme will provide loans to small businesses under the Yojana Differential Interest Rate (DRI). People can now apply for Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 Small Business Loan Scheme at a nearby bank branch. At banks, complete the Differential Interest Rate (DRI) Yojana registration/application form for loans.
In the Haryana DRI scheme, loans are given to the poor at an interest rate of 4%, but now people could get Aatm Nirbhar Haryana loans at an interest rate of 2%. The remaining 2% interest would be paid by the state government. to enable people to thrive in their small business. It is part of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan relief scheme of Rs. 20 lakh crores.
This Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 Small Business Loan Scheme is needed to revive businesses and the economy which are being hit hard due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Apply for Small Business
Important features and highlights of this Rs. 15,000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme for Small Business are as follows:-
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the provision of loans up to Rs. 15,000 for small entrepreneurs.
- About 3 lakh poor can avail the benefits of Atmanirbhar Haryana Yojana loan to start their small business at just 2% interest.
- These Atmanirbhar Haryana loans will be granted under the Yojana Differential Interest Rate (DRI).
- In the DRI program, loans are granted at an interest rate of 4%. Now, the lender will have to pay 2% interest while the remaining 2% would be paid by the state government.
- In order to get Rs. 15000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme, visit the nearest bank branch and avail loans to start a small business. The bank may require you to submit the Haryana Differential Interest Rate (DRI) System Registration/Application Form.
2% Interest Relief on Shishu Mudra Loans
Now, the Haryana government would bear 2% interest on loans of up to Rs. 50,000 under Shishu Yojana of the central government’s Mudra Loan Scheme. Each of the recipients of Shishu Mudra loans will not be required to provide any type of collateral for the loan. Shishu loans would be given to 5 lakh people in the state.
Need Atmanirbhar Haryana Rs. 15,000 loans under DRI Yojana
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, economic activity in Haryana State has been limited over the past month. As a result, not only family income has been affected, but government revenue has also dropped drastically. However, the government. must ensure that the daily needs of families do not suffer from lack of family income and that no one goes to sleep hungry. Official Website:- Click Here
With this determination in mind, financial assistance has been provided to poor families over the past month in Haryana. This amount was directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Now, to ensure that the economy gets back on track and people can earn a living, Rs. 15,000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme for Small business has been launched. Other initiatives like the 2% interest relief on Shishu Mudra loans will help the poor to a great extent.
Bank Loans For Shoemakers – Haryana Differential Interest Rate Scheme
Government of Haryana. will grant bank loans to shoemakers to set up their kiosks (small counters). Subsequently, the government. will provide a loan amount of up to Rs. 15,000 under the Differential Interest Rate (DRI) scheme. As a result, this program will provide easy and hassle-free loans. This scheme is launched for their financial inclusion in the mainstream.
As a result, under the DRI program, several public and private sector banks provide loans at interest rates of 4%. Moreover, these loans are given to people from various selected low income groups to boost their new/existing businesses. The state government. should also make arrangements for the recovery of the loan and also provide repayment of the loan from the CM Relief Fund in the event of non-payment of the loan amount by the beneficiary.
Loans from Haryana Cobblers Bank – DRI Program
Important features and highlights of this Rs. 15000 Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme are as follows:-
- Cobblers in Haryana can get a loan of Rs. 15,000 from banks to start their own business.
- Subsequently, in response to this program, various banks are willing to provide loans to shoemakers.
- Under the DRI scheme, shoemakers will now get loans at 4% to boost their productive work.
- Several banks will provide maximum support to the economically weakest shoemakers under the DRI program to bring them into the mainstream.
- For this reason, the state government. will have to provide the back-up system for the banks. If a person does not repay his loan on time, then the state government. shall make the repayment of the loan amount through the Chief Ministers Relief Fund.
- Also, the state government. also urged bankers to donate part of the profits made to social works under the corporate social responsibility (CSR) program.
CM Khattar on his way to Chandigarh encountered a cobbler working in Shahabad working in a miserable situation. Subsequently, he announces financial aid from the CM Fund and gives new instructions to the authorities concerned to set up a work stand (kiosk) for him.