Do you want to join the Indian Navy? Sign up with Agneepath Navy ASAP as it’s only available for seven days. Many young talents have already signed up for Agneepath programs. Eligible young men can join the Indian Navy under the command of Agneepath Yojana. Under the Agneepath scheme, people can access the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Wing. Through Agniveer Navy, candidates will run for four years, and 25% of them will be selected. Indian Navy welcomes ONLINE registration in AGNIVEER NAVY from a single male and female graduate student (SSR). Viewing the table below, you can also get a direct link to the notification.
Table of Contents
Agniveer Navy 2022
- The Government of India introduced the Agneepath initiative on June 14, 2022. This is a plan for the development and integration of the country.
- Equal opportunities for young people and women in the Agnipath scheme. The Agneepath scheme is the only way to raise an army.
- From 15 to July 22, 2022, the Indian Navy Agniveer online application form will be available.
- After that, the council will conduct the recruitment process as required.
- A total of 2,800 vacancies, of which 560 are exclusively for women, will be distributed to each state.
- Agniveers will be registered with the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act 1957. Agniveers will represent a unique rank in the Indian Navy, apart from all other current positions.
- Agniveer Air Force 2022 (IAF Agniveer Vayu) Online Registration
Key Highlights of Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
|Company Official Name||Indian Navy|
|The Name of the Scheme/ Yojana||Agneepath Scheme|
|Field of Services||Indian Air Force (भारतीय वायु सेना)|
|Number of Posts||2800|
|Application Process||Complete ONLINE|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||15 July 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||July 22, 2022|
Agniveer Navy Objectives
The Agneepath system aims to give every young person in the country the opportunity to serve in the armed forces by selecting the most qualified candidates after four years. In four years, the brightest young people will be chosen. The recruiters of the Agneepath scheme will be called Agniveers. Candidates not selected in four years will have so many new abilities and certifications that they can continue their studies or be hired by many private companies.
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti Benefits
The benefits of Agniveer include:
- Agniveer Navy will supply the kit for the first year. This package includes 4.76 lakh assistance.
- Upon the expiration of their membership period, the government will provide Agniveers with a one-time Seva Nidhi package consisting of their monthly contribution and the corresponding contribution from the government of about 10 lakhs.
- Life Insurance: During his stay, the Agniveer Navy will receive 48 lakh no premium life insurance coverage.
- Moreover, with up to Rs. 48 lakh insurance coverage, the family will receive Rs. 44 lakh for a service-related death.
- Disability compensation. Agniveers are entitled to a one-time ex-grace of Rs. 44/ 25/ 15 lakh depending on the degree of disability (100 percent / 75 percent / 50 percent).
- After four years of training, the Agniveer Navy will receive a tax-free Rs 11.71 lakh.
- Agniveer Navy will receive Rs. 30,000 in the first year and 10% more in the second, which is 33,000 rupees. Third-year: Rs 36,500; fourth year: 40,000 rupees.
- Those not selected after four years of service receive a diploma similar to a high school diploma. Then such Agniveers can continue their training with this further or can be recruited by many private companies.
- In addition, payments for risk and suffering, clothing, and travel expenses will be made during the engagement period.
Agniveer Navy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AGNIVEER VAYU Age Limit for the Year 2022
- AGNIVER VAYU The person must be between 17.5 and 23 years of age (from November 1, 1999, to April 30, 2005).
In the field of education, AGNIVEER VAYU
- Passed a 10+2 test in Mathematics and Physics and at least one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from School Boards adopted by the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
- Indian Navy Agniveer Notice Date 2022: June 25, 2022. Online registration starts July 15, 2022
- The deadline for submitting the online form is July 22, 2022.
- Agniveer inspection and physical examination date October 2022
- Nov 2022 Medical/Accession
- November 2022 enrollment
- Training in December 2022
Category Number of Vacancies/ Openings
- General TBA
- OBC TBA
- SC TBA
- ST TBA
- EWS TBA
- Total TBA
Important Points for Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
- Duration of service: Agniveers will be registered with the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act 1957.
- Leave: Volunteers must be granted 30 days of annual leave.
- Marital status: Individuals who are not married may apply. A recruit can be excluded from the process if it turns out he is already married or is getting married during the first training.
- As a rule, Agniveers will not be able to terminate their contracts before the end of the agreement, even if they want to.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and rejected.
- On the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in you can find rules regarding height regulation and tattoos.
- Agnivers may be sent home as “UNFIT” if they perform poorly in their job during 4 years of training or service.
Agniveer Navy 2022 Documents Required
- Certificates concerning any skills and courses or diploma
- Mark sheets,
- Domicile certificate and
- NCC certificate.
Agniveer Navy 2022 Online Application process
Candidates can submit their applications for a position in the Agniveer Navy ONLINE ONLY through the official website between July 15-22 for more information.
- First, visit joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- View the Agniveer Indian Navy job Notification.
- If you qualify, please select the Indian Agniveer Volunteer 2022 Online Application.
- Attach the required paperwork to the application.
- Online, pay the cost of the application.
- Final submission.
- Save the application form.
- The application can be made through shared service centers across the country for a fee of Rs 60 + GST.